Sunday, February 10, 2013

Home away from home.

It's been awhile, but my trip was amazing. I had a ton of fun, and found the place I want to live when I'm able to get there. I fell in love with it as soon as I got out of the airport.



I loved every minute that I was there, and I wish I could go back now, but I can't for a little while. Jobs tend to get in the way of that sort of thing.
I saw snow fall for the first time in my life while I was there. It was beautiful.


Of course it wasn't very much, but I still enjoyed myself. Gave myself a nice bruise on my leg from running on the frozen driveway, slipping, and sliding into a parked car. It was great. And of course, the proper touristy thing to do is visit the sites.


I felt like a little kid, putting my feet up on the mirrored bean and looking up to see if I could find myself. It was the best vacation I've ever had. I can't wait until I get to go back. Maybe one of these years...

1 comment:

  1. You are welcome to come anytime. I am glad you enjoyed your vacation. You are always welcome in my family's home. My family is your family. Anytime you want to visit, come. The door is always open. Always

    ReplyDelete